Development Deep Dive - Live
This one-day intensive programme combines both theory and practice as it prepares you to set up and run a property development business.
There’s a certain mystery to property development.
How do you get started? Is it who you know, not what you know? Do you need Millions of pounds to get started?
If you’ve always wanted to become a property developer but didn’t know where to begin, ‘The Development Deep Dive' is for you.
You'll learn the insider secrets to life as a property developer. How to find sites, build houses from scratch and make six figures plus in the process.
- The exact steps needed to get started in property development
- How to find and appraise sites
- How to calculate the build costs
- How to finance the deals using none of your own money
- How to carry out due diligence so you can avoid bad deals
- How to scale your property business
- One Day Live Training Programme
- Development Deep Dive Workbook
- Lease Option Heads of Terms – Template
- Direct to Vendor Letter
- Table of Average Build Costs
Property Development is the act of buying land or existing properties and refurbishing or building new properties on the site. The purpose of this is to raise the value of the site allowing the Property Developer to make a profit.
The Three Types of Property Development
The Role of a Property Developer
On Market Vs Off Market
With Planning Permission Vs Without Planning Permission
Assessing Off Market Sites
Choosing your Patch and Assessing Demand
Real Life Examples
Finding Sites Online
Template Direct to Vendor Letter
Speaking to the Landowner
Putting Forward Your Offer
Calculating the Gross Development Value (GDV)
Calculating the Gross Development Cost (GDC)
Calculate Your Offer
Making Your Offer
Financing the Deal 45
The programme lasts for 1 full day.
The live programme takes place every 3 months. Please email [email protected] for the next available dates.
The cost of the programme is £1995 (including all taxes)