Serviced Accommodation Intensive - Online
How to start a professional 'Serviced Accommodation' business in just 6 weeks.
This six-week programme will give you an in-depth understanding of the process needed to run a Serviced Accommodation business, using a blend of advanced theory and practical exercises.
Serviced apartments are the fastest growing sector in hospitality. The global total of serviced apartments have now reached well over one million units. This shows a 30% increase over six years, with Europe being cited as a key player.
It generates an incredibly high cashflow and an excellent return on investment. This programme will take you through the entire process so that you can offer safe, modern and credible accommodation.
Serviced Accommodation refers to fully furnished properties which are available for short term let. This type of accommodation may also offer facilities similar to those offered by hotels.
Hotel Without Staff
High Cash Flow
No More Tenants
Quick Start Plan
Getting your first unit
Your first Serviced Accommodation Unit
Buying a Property
Renting a Spare Room
Market Research and Property Checking
Hot Spot Areas
Short Term Projects
Local Hotel Prices
How to Split the Property – best are studio apartments or bed en-suites
Luxury, Quality or Basic
Number Crunching and Deal Analysis
Don’t be Fooled by Big Numbers
Online Booking Fees
Return On Investment for SA
Selecting Your Power Team
Importance of a Power Team
Routine and Emergency Maintenance
Flat Packer/Furniture Provider
Interior Flare Partner
Get Your Team Together
Converting and Staging your Property
Designing Your Layout
Heating and Hot Water
Iron and Hangers
Shampoo and Hair Dryer
Going Live and Getting Bookings
Online Travel Agents
Going Live on AirBnB
Listing on Booking.com
Do You Need a Channel Manager?
Cancellations Policies and Refunds
Terms and Conditions Agreement
Pictures and Descriptions
Animals in the Property
Deposits Client Money Protection
Minimum Stays and Minimum Guests
Communication with Guests
Naming your Property
Systemising Your Business
Reviews are Everything
How to Pay Yourself Tax Efficiently
Claiming Back Expenses
You will be given lifetime access to the course and if anything changes will we change the course material to reflect those changes. So rest assured you’ll always be bang up to date. soon
It’s designed to take 6 weeks but you can work through the modules at your own speed.
You can start immediately, as the training is online you can fit the training around your schedule. You’ll also be granted lifetime access so that you can work at your own pace.
The cost of the programme is £995 (including all taxes)
This includes the Step-by-Step Manual and Contract Pack (RRP £500) which can be purchased separately.
- How to find the best properties so that you receive a great nightly fee and a high occupancy rate
- How to analyse both the market and the deals that you find so that you can proceed with confidence
- What systems and procedures to use to best manage your units so that you can save time and money
- How to manage the finances so that you are in control
- The basics of the Rent-to-SA strategy so that you can get started with no money
- How to scale so that you can achieve financial freedom
FREE! When you purchase the Serviced Accommodation Intensive Online.
This includes full written instructions as well as all the contracts and documentation that you need including –
- Airbnb Cheatsheet
- Booking.com Cheatsheet
- Cleaner Contract for Landlords
- Guests Email Correspondance Templates
- Excluded Licence Agreement
- SA Smart Shopping List
- SA Bookkeeping Template
- SA ROI Calculator
Stage One: Buy…
- Undertaking background research into the local economy; the mix of house types and prices and assessing demand for a specific area.
- Assessing rental value for a specific area and the online resources to be used for this.
- How to approach agents and what to say over the phone.
- Stacking prospective deals
- Financial stacking of figures (2 comparative examples of potential BRRR projects)
- Raising Finance and purchasing the property
- Purchasing with cash
- Re-mortgaging a residential property to release finance for a cash purchase
- Where and how to find Joint Venture investors
- Bridging Finance
- Lease Option Agreements
- Finding suitable properties with sufficient scope for increase in value
Stage Two: Refurbishing the Property
- What to look for in a builder / tradesperson
Stage Three: Refinancing the Property
- How to prepare a valuation pack
- Finding a mortgage broker
Stage Four: Renting the Property
- Viewing checklists
- Damp information