When buying a property it can quite a stressful process especially if new to the property game. In today’s video Samuel attempts it easier for those investing. He lists what people should be looking for when investing in property.
• Find out the true property value.
• Ask the seller what their lowest acceptance price is.
• If you plan to rent find out what the true market rent value is.
• Have an idea of how you will finance the property.
• Does the house need a refurbishment?
• Know what the plan for the property if so how much will it be.
• Make sure that you have an exit strategy and have weighed up the risk.