2018 was a great year for Samuel's property portfolio. He worked tirelessly and made good on a majority of the predictions he set out in 2017 (See Here). Here is a list of all the properties that were purchased.
• One property in Bradford on a lease option purchase.
• A 5 bedroom HMO located in Lichfield also on a lease option purchase.
• A HMO based near Middlesbrough city centre.
• Two more HMO’s purchased in Walsall.
• Staffordshire Large house that was converted into a commercial HMO.
• Title splitting house based in the Midlands. This property was then split into four apartments.
• Weston Super Mare Sea view apartment.
• Ribbesford House castle brought at auction. This will be converted into 12 apartments and three barns bring the total to 15 homes in one.
• Two city centre apartments in Birmingham being rented out as serviced accommodation.
In total 27 properties can be allocated for Samuel's portfolio 2018. To find out how he did sit back and watch the reveal.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Main YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/samuelleeds