Deal Selling Masterclass - Online
How to start a professional ‘Deal Selling’ business in just 4 weeks
This four-week online programme combines both theory and practice as it prepares you to set up a successful deal selling business.
Samuel has packaged and sold hundreds of deals and on this programme he will take you through the exact blueprint that he and many of his students have used so successfully.
Deal selling, also known as deal sourcing or deal packaging, is actually very simple.
It's the act of finding a property that is for sale that would be a good investment.
Doing due diligence on the property and then selling that information to an investor for a fee.
01: Deal Sourcing Defined
02: Getting Paid the Big Bucks
03: Reputation Building
04: Roadmap to Success
Finding The Deals
01: Getting Great Property Deals
02: Filling Your Pipeline
03: Booking The Right Viewings
04: Viewings & Due Diligence
Becoming Compliant & Legal
01: Going Legal
02: Non-Disclosure Agreements
03: Landing Page on Website
04: CRM System
05: Complaints Procedure & Website Legals
06: Co Deal Sourcing
07: Company Set Up
09: Property Redress Scheme
10: Data Protection and GDPR
11: Anti Money Laundering
12: Bank Account, Invoices, Tax & VAT
13: Terms & Conditions
Building Your Investor List
01: The Money is in The List
02: Network Events
03: Know Your 20 Seconds Pitch
04: Collecting Data
05: Creating Stories That Sell
06: Leverage Other's Platforms
07: Using Property Forums Effectively
08: Another Use for Auctions
09: Utilising Events Properly
10: Getting -in- With Influencers
11: How to Get Referrals
12: Social Media Settings
13: Social Media Strategies
14: Become a YouTuber
15: Changing Your Circle
16: Spotting Those Under Your Nose
Selling The Deal
01: Everything is Sales
02: Magic Email & Call to Action
03: FAQ from Investors
04: Sealing the deal
05: Closing the contract
06: Getting Paid
07: Training your investors
08: The Big Reveal
09: Setting Expectations
10: Transferring the Offer
11: Direct to Vendor Agreement
12: Keeping Investors Happy
13: Final Thoughts
You will be given lifetime access to the course and if anything changes will we change the course material to reflect those changes. So rest assured you’ll always be bang up to date.
It’s designed to take 4 weeks but you can work through the modules at your own speed.
You can start immediately, as the training is online you can fit the training around your schedule. You’ll also be granted lifetime access so that you can work at your own pace.
The cost of the programme is £995 (including all taxes)
This includes the Step-by-Step Manual and Contract Pack (RRP £500) which can be purchased separately.
- How to find, evaluate and package great property deals
- How to set up a compliant and legal deal selling business
- How to build an active investor list so that you can easily sell your deals
- Samuel’s proven step by step sales process
- Why so many ‘Deal Sellers’ fail and how to avoid making the same mistakes
FREE! When you purchase the Deal Selling Masterclass Online.
Get Step by Step written instructions and save £thousands by not having to get a solicitor to draw up all the relevant documentation and contracts that you need to be a Deal Seller.
We have done it all for you, including –
Due Diligence Checklist
- Deal Selling Complaints Policy
Bespoke Deal Sourcing Agreement
- Exclusivity Agreement
Memorandum of Understanding
Deal Selling Company Terms and Conditions
Co Deal Sourcing Agreement
- Viewing Checklist
Co Deal Sourcing Agreement
- What is property sourcing? Who would use it and why?
- How to replace your full time income with property sourcing
- Step by Step business set up and compliance – including costings
- Where to find deals – and tips to spot ones that others are missing
- How to assess the deals (including an example development spreadsheet)
- List of example conversion costs
- How to secure the dealPart 2
- Building a hot list of investors
- Networking advice
- Information on Bettersourced website to help your conversion rate
- How to market your deals
- Example sales pitch email
- Advice on overcoming investor
- How to transfer the offer from your name to the investors name